ARI is partner or principal inverstigator in many national and international networks and projects. A short description of the projects listed below can be found at " ARI project description".
- DFG Priority Programme "Witnesses of Cosmic History: Formation and evolution of black holes, galaxies and their environment" (SPP 1177) (R. Spurzem)
- Modelling Dense Stellar Systems (MODEST) (R. Spurzem)
- International Research and Graduate School for Nonlinear Dynamics in Active Galactic Nuclei and Planetary Systems (IRGDYN) (R. Spurzem)
- Astrometric satellite mission (Gaia) (U. Bastian, E. Grebel)
- Probing Lens Anomaly NETwork (PLANET) (J. Wambsganß)